- Open Google +,
- go into Settings, then tap “Instant Upload.”
- Flip the switch at the top of the screen, then adjust the settings below.
FYI: By doing this the photos will not be shared just backed up. You have to share the photos manually.
- By Setting the storage size to Standard will allow unlimited uploads.
- You can also configure it to only allow uploads while connected to Wi-Fi,
- You can also configure it to upload only when the phone is plugged in.
Connected PC Solutions – on Google +
The Little Web Directory